Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oh Boy! Doll Brag!



I bought a large lot of dolls on online that arrived today.  I had a good idea of what was arriving, but was still surprised with a few of the finds!

Image "Borrowed" from Auction Listing

There are so many goodies in this lot!  I am only keeping a few dolls.  First: the fairies!  I was able to upgrade my Fawn & Rosetta dolls.  Plus I was finally able to add Silvermist to my collection!  I am so pleased that Fawn has her wings and Sil has her shoes!!!!!


They are fairy lovely!

I knew I was getting a Briar Beauty when I won the auction, but I didn't know it was the Legacy Day version.  Her outfit is incomplete, but I don't really mind.  I'm breaking my "signature dolls only" and adding her to my EAH Collection.

"Time to party ever after!"

All of the other dolls are currently seeking new homes.  Here are a few pieces that I was excited to see:


"I wonder how my story will contine..."

*blows kisses*

Ever After High Wave 1 Apple White Partial Stock in Perfect Condition!


Ever After High Wave 1 C.A. Cupid Partial Stock in Perfect Condition!


Bratzillaz Wave 1 Sashabella Paws

25th Anniversary Grease Doll: Barbie as Sandy


I can't wait until my next lot arrives.  It may be the biggest haul I've ever won online.  Oooh, the excitement!



No comments:

Post a Comment