Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Puh-Puh-Puh-PARTY PLEASERS?!

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake items are a rarity in my area.  I think it's easy to say that I remember where and when every Strawberry Shortcake item I've found.

Today I found the ultimate Strawberry Shortcake  thrift store haul.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever find some of these dolls, let alone all of them at once.

I'm getting ahead of myself.  Let me tell you what other goodies I found and save the best for last.

Last week, I visited a found some lovely finds at a thrift store:

  • G4 My Little Pony Rainbow Kingdom.  Missing the first piece of the sliding board - 2014
  • G3 My Little Pony Breezie's Scooter - 2005 
  • Folkmanis Mouse/Rat Puppet - unknown date
  • Care Bear PVC Figurine.  Friend Bear with Popsicle - circa 1984
  • Big Bird Finger Puppet.  - circa early 80's (when Big Bird was terrifying)
  • PVC Mini Ostrich Figurine - No idea where or when this came from!
Thrift Store Finds 7/17/2015


Yesterday I found a MIB Blythe Loves LPS: Fabulously Vintage set!  The box is a bit damaged, but I plan on de-boxing so I can upgrade my current FV Blythe.

Thrift Store FInd 7/21/2015
Today,...well....today was amazing:

  • Philly Phanatic Pillow Pet - currently available in stores
  • 10 MOC Barbie & Kelly Fashion Packs - 1998 through 2002
  • Disney Animator's Collection Merida (no shoes) - 2012
  • Disney Store 12" Classic Charlotte Doll (no shoes or tiara) - 2012
  • My Little Pony Crystal Princess Celebration Cars - 2013

Thrift Store Finds 7/22/2015

  • Large Assortment of Dolls: Disney, Barbie, and Moxie Girl
  • G4 MLP Friendship Express Train - circa 2013
  • Funko POP! Anna - 2015
  • "Self Love" Polynesian/Native American Doll - circa 1960's

Thrift Store Finds 7/22/2015




  • Strawberry Shortcake & Custard Cat- 1981 
  • Huckleberry Pie & Pupcake Puppy - 1981
  • Raspberry Tart (hat & shoes only) & Rhubarb Monkey- 1981
  • Lemon Meringue (missing stockings) & Frappe Frog- 1981
  • Blueberry Muffin (missing stockings/shoes) & Cheesecake Mouse - 1981
  • Buttercookie - 1981
  • Lime Chiffon & Parfait Parrot - 1981
  • Lime Chiffon #2(missing stockings/shoes) & Parfait Parrot #2 - 1981
  • Angel Cake (missing headband) - 1981
  • Teatime Turtle - 1981
  • Mint Tulip - 1983
  • Ada (...or is it Lem?  missing socks) - 1983
  • BerryWear: Berry Sunny Garden Outfit (missing hat/belt) - 1981
  • Three Combs
  • Purple Shoes (Angel Cake's)
  • Party Pleaser Cafe Ole & Burrito - 1984
  • Party Pleaser Almond Tea & Marza Panda - 1984
  • Party Pleaser Mint Tulip & Marsh Mallard - 1984
  • Party Pleaser Angel Cake & Souffle Skunk - 1984
  • Party Pleaser Apple Dumplin' (missing socks) & Teatime Turtle - 1984
  • Party Pleaser Cherry Cuddler (missing socks) & Gooseberry Goose - 1984
  • Party Pleaser Peach Blush & Mellonie Belle Lamb - 1984
  • Party Pleaser Orange Blossom (missing stockings) & Marmalade Butterfly - 1984
  • Three Carry Cases

  • Strawberry Shortcake Finds 7/22/2015
    Strawberry Shortcake Finds 7/22/2015
    Strawberry Shortcake Finds 7/22/2015
    Strawberry Shortcake Finds 7/22/2015


    Yes, that's right: all of the Party Pleaser dolls except for Strawberry Shortcake and Plum Puddin'.  UNBELIEVABLE.  How much, you ask, were all of these Strawberry Shortcake dolls?  $12.69 for all of it!  *mic drop*

    I doubt I'll ever have a Strawberry Shortcake find quite like this ever again.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment