Saturday, July 25, 2015

Too Pooped to Blog

Oh, boy!  What a day I've had!  I am extremely tired, but wanted to update my blog with today's finds.  I also have a couple of drafts that I need to finish and post, but I've been so tired lately.  Let me share with you what happened today.  I can worry about completing those drafts later.

I visited one of my favorite flea markets and a thrift store today. I actually ran out of cash at the flea market and had to leave a number of treasures behind.

When I came home, a package had arrived from one of my friends at the MLPArena!  We organized a trade earlier this week and she sent her end so quickly!  She sent me three mini Lalaloopsy Ponies on their backcard, Nurse Redheart, and an adorable Funrise Twilight Sparkle clip-on!

Let me share what I found at the flea market:

  • My First Disney Princess Angus the Horse.  Released as a set with a toddler Merida doll.  Angus is missing his stirrups. - 2012, but still available on ToysRUs.com
  • ANOTHER Mattel Cinderella Budget Ballerina Doll.  Seriously?  She was packaged with another doll whose outfit I wanted. - Currently Available in Stores
  • Barbie (Christie?) in Mod Outfit.  Stole her outfit for one of my vintage Barbie clones.  Not sure when this doll was released or what line she's from (Fashion Fever?), but the outfit was just too perfect for my clone.  The dress could very well be vintage, but I somehow doubt it. -  circa 2004 (best guess)
  • Disney 12" Prince Phillip.  A very nice representation of Phillip, however something seems a bit off.  He is from the 40th anniversary set that was sold in Disney Parks and is missing his cape and boots.  - 1998
  • Ken from "Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale."  Missing his tie. - 2010/2011
  • Mermaid Princess Ariel.  I fell in love with the details of her pink dress and had to bring her home.  She originally came with a bikini top, purple tail, fork, and a pair of white flat shoes.  Of course I'll be hunting for her missing mermaid clothes in the future. - 2011  
  • Playmates 15" Rainbow Brite Doll.  What a coincidence!  I just learned about this doll during the week and made a mental note to add her to my collection.  Her face and body are exactly the same as the Playmates Disney Toddler Dolls (or at least so extremely similar that it's ridiculous).  I didn't think I would find one, especially not so soon!  I'm a fan of the original 80's Rainbow and the past three reboots have been, in my opinion, epic failures...but this doll is really pretty.  She's missing a barrette that consists of a blue and a pink star. - 2009
  • Fashion Star Fillies Calla is the third I have found recently.  Unbelievable.  She came with her barrettes, veil, and two leggings.  I mainly bought her for the leggings since the seller refused to sell them separately. - circa 1988
  • Fashion Star Fillies Joelle came with one pink star barrette and her dress. - circa 1988 
  • Classic Bryer Clydesdale "Shire" has some issues on his non-display side.  He has a chipped ear tip and a number of paint rubs.  Despite his flaws, and the fact that I limit my collecting to the Traditional size Breyers, he came home with me. - 2002 through 2008
  • Yet another Fabulous Vintage Blythe Love LPS Doll! - 2010
  • Totsy G1 MLP Fakie - mid 80's
  • G1 Happy Tails MLP Woosie - 1987/1988
  • G1 Glittery Sweetheart Sister MLP Twinkler - 1989/1990
  • G1 So Soft MLP Buttons -1985/1986
  • G1 Pony Friend Spunky the Camel -1986/1987
  • G4 Equestria Girls McD's Happy Meal Pinkie Pie - 2015
  • Two Monster High Gargoyles from the School Playset - 2012
  • Minifigs of Malificent in Fairy and Dragon Forms - circa 2000's
  • G4 MLP Shine Bright Princess Luna - circa 2011
  • Three Loose Mini Lalaloopsy Ponies in addition to what my friend sent me!
Finds from 7/25/2015
Now begins the cleaning and photographing of all of the stuff I plan to sell/trade!  Well...after I charge my camera's battery...and maybe take a nap ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment