Saturday, August 22, 2015


I had nothing planned for today and ended up thrifting!  Found some really fun goodies and unbelievable prices (I got the Cinderella doll for $0.15!!!!!).

I couldn't resist bringing home the Pikachu and his friend, Pikachu.  Would you believe they both work?  The batteries are 17 years old!  They're so much fun!

Thrift Store Finds 8/22/2015


  • G3 My Little Pony Fashion Style Cheerilee - 2006
  • Disney's Fluppy Dog (Fanci) - 1986
  • Ideal Pepper Doll - 1969
  • TWO MIB "I Choose You" Pikachu Electronic Plushies - 1998
  • Disney's Cinderella 14" Porcelain Doll by Brass Key - 2002
  • Random Plushie Mini Croissant (it crinkles and is now a new toy for my dog)
  • Mini Lalaloopsy Tree from the Treehouse Playset - 2012
I also picked up a bag of dolls on the 8th.  I really just wanted the vintage Strawberry Shortcake stockings.  The dolls are pretty much custom bait.  The 2002 Strawberry Shortcake's hair fell out in clumps right after I took this picture!
Thrift Store Finds from 8/8/2015
  • Chole Baby Bratz
  • Strawberry Shortcake - 2002
  • Strawberry Shortcake- 1983
  • Unknown Baby Bratz
  • Apricot (SSC) - 1983
  • Apple Dumplin (SSC) - 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment